《中国学研究集刊》系由新加坡图书馆管理局批注发行，编辑委员会主持工作的国际学术期刊，现为半年刊。著名www.2018edf.comMarianne Bastid Bruguière、著名语言学家赵金铭教授等担任本刊顾问，由15名来自美、法、澳大利亚、中国大陆、台湾、香港、澳门、新加坡、马来西亚等国家和地区的著名学者担任编委。
（四）送刊文稿，中文以两万字为限，英文以一万字为限，中文稿件格式参照《中国社会科学》，英文稿件参照最新版the Chicago Manual of Style (http://www.chicagomanualof style.org/16/
Bulletin of the Chinese Studies
Bulletin of the Chinese Studies is an international academic journal registered in National Library Board, Singapore and hosted by an editorial committee. It is a semi-annual journal founded in October 2014.
World renowned sinologist Prof. Bastid Bruguière, and linguist Prof. Zhao Jinming are the consultants for the journal. 15 outstanding researchers from US, France, Australia, Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Malaysia constitute the editorial board.
Bulletin of the Chinese Studies aims to sustain and spread the Chinese culture, and to advance modern sinology research and the communication of the research findings. Original papers or book reviews on linguistics, literature, culture, history, philosophy, and religions are welcomed. To ensure the good quality of manuscripts accepted, blind review is practiced. The manuscripts are expected to be in Chinese, yet English manuscripts are also considered for publication.
Call for Papers
1) Two issues are published each year, one in April and the other in October.
2) Research papers and book reviews on social studies and humanities of China are intended.
3) Submissions are to be first reviewed by editors for approval. If a submission is approved, it is to be blind reviewed by at least two reviewers.
4) Chinese submissions are expected to be within 20,000 words, and English 10,000. Chinese submissions please refer to Chinese Social Studies for the format, English the Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition).
5) Both Chinese and English abstracts of conciseness are to be provided.
6) The editorial committee has the very right to amend the manuscript without prior notice.
7) We possess the copyright for the accepted manuscript which cannot be published again without permission from the editorial committee.
8) For editing issues, please refer to the decisions made by the editorial committee.
9) For enquires on submission and purchase, please contact the editorial committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
10) The author(s) of the accepted manuscript are entitled to one free copy of the issue.